If you are thinking of joining the Stockingford Primary School family, you are very welcome to telephone and make an appointment to look around.
If more parents want places for their children than we are able to provide, Warwickshire County Council school admissions team apply their standard criteria to decide which children qualify. In order of priority, these are:
1. Children in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, a local authority and children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order);
2. Children living in the priority area who will have a sibling at the school at the time of admission;
3. Other children living in the priority area;
4. Children living outside the priority area who will have a sibling at the school at the time of admission;
5. Other children living outside the priority area.
Please contact the school office if you would like to visit our school.
To contact admissions:
Telephone number: 01926 414143